A Hands-on Photography workshop- November 21& 22, 2015
9:30am- 3pm Saturday
9:30am- ? Sunday
Whispering Willows Acres- West of ACME, ALberta. Address and directions will be provided to registrants.
Cost: $150 per day or $250 for both days.
Limited to 6 Participants Each day.
Take a step towards having more control of your camera.
- How to Shoot in Manual
- Do I always need to use manual when I have all these other modes? And what do they do?
- What the Heck is ISO?
- What lens(es) do I really need to have?
- Do I need to upgrade my camera?
- What kind of camera is the best?
- How do I use all these buttons?
- How was this shot created?
- Finding Great Light
- Shooting in Low Light
We will work with two sets of models for all our outdoor portrait photos.
This course is for those who understand their camera already but would like to learn more about taking portrait/studio and family photos. We will also address issues surrounding “People with their pets” photography. Cats, dogs and horses will all be available; no need to bring your own.
- Posing/positioning of larger groups/families
- Lighting with what is available, and what do you need if you don’t have any lights.
- Working with people, children, animals
- Creative Compositions
- Studio/ indoor photography
outdoor/ evening photography if participants are interested.
We will work with a group of models as well as pets/horses.
This workshop will be based around the participants and the questions that they have regarding their own practices. It would be great to have some questions or areas that you are struggling with.
Critique of images will be available if participants would like to bring images to share.
Brandie Sunley B.Fa, B.Ed